Download PES 2013 PESEdit Patch 6.0 Update Full Summer Transfers 2015 by Bedoedeyne
– Update new current ability of all players, new squad, starting XI and kits of all team from list below :
– Europe: Belgium, Cezch Republic, England, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Ukraine, Wales.
– South America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Uruguay.
– Spanish Liga BBVA: ALL TEAMS
– English Premier League: ALL TEAMS
– German Bundesliga: ALL TEAMS
– Italian Serie A: ALL TEAMS
– French Ligue 1: ALL TEAMS
– Brasileirao Serie A: ALL TEAMS
– Portuguese Liga Zon Sagres: SL Benfica, FC Porto, Sporting Lisbon.
– Russian Premier League: CSKA Moscow, Spartak Moscow, Zenit St. Petersburg.
– Ukrainian Premier League: FC Dynamo Kyiv, Shakhtar Donetsk, Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
– Dutch Eredivisie: Ajax Amsterdam, Feyenoord Rotterdam, PSV Eindhoven.
– Turkish Super League: Galasataray, Fenerbahce, Besiktas.
– Superleague Greece: Olympiakos, Panathinaikos.
– Argentine Primera Division: Boca Junior, River Plate (you can see them in “Other European Teams”).
– Other European Teams: Celtic FC, FC Basel, RSC Anderlecht, Club Brugge KV, FC Viktoria Plzen, Sparta Praha, Steaua Bucuresti, Dinamo Zagreb.Some players had not numbers in the teams yet. I will update this in next version.
– Update starting year in ML/BAL is 2015, team qualifying in 2015-16 Champions League, 2015 UEFA Super Cup match beetween Barcelona and Sevilla.
– Update faces and callnames for many players, update balls for 2015-16 season.
– Keep interface like PES 2013 original game, except update “Play Station Pad” instead “Xbox Pad” and change “Arial” font to “Trebuchet MS” (like the font used in this post).
Please read carefully these steps below:
1. Update players and teams
– Run file “PE13Update(2015.09.02).exe”.
– Choose the directory where you installed Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 at step 2 (folder contains “pes2013.exe” file, typical path:”C:\Program Files (x86)\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2013″)
2. Update league structure and choose 2nd division.
You can choose one in five 2nd division to play: Sky Bet Championship, 2. Bundesliga, Liga Adelante, Ligue 2 and Brasileirao Serie B. If you don’t do this step, 2. Bundesliga will be the defaut 2nd division.
– Open folder “2nd Division” in download file, choose the file with the name same as 2nd divison you just chosen, next, choose the folder where you installed PES 2013. Click Extract and wait to complete.
– Players ability from PES Stats Database.
– PES 2013 Editor v2.0 by w!Ld@.
– PES 2013 Ultimate Editor v5.3.5 by barcafan.
– PES Ultimate Data Explorer v2.9.7 by barcafan.
– PES 2013 Callname Pack by Nedz.
– PES 2013 Commentaries Map v4.0 by Omar Ahmed.
– PES 2013 Starting Year Tool 2.0 by zaga14.
– PS3 Pad for PES 2013 Full game by congdien91.
– Many faces, kits, balls and emblems made by various authors.